Friday, June 16, 2017

Withhold SuperFan Order Bonuses!

Thanks to ARCAST for letting us borrow their unused blog for this promotion. :-) (Me, put together a blog I don't use? Psh. Never. :-))

Aaaannnnyway, let's get on to our SuperFan Bonuses!

First, we've got that Doctorate Degree! I totally designed this (using stock images, Photoshop, and my own bachelor degree), and I'm so pleased with how it turned out. :-) As before, click on it, right click, and save as. Then put in your name, print it off, frame it, and hang it on the wall. :-)


Next, we've got the map of the path Nicole took from Macaria to the Edana library, as drawn by me. :-) Check out that dragon! And the sea serpent! (David, it's your fault. :-))



And last, a whole bunch of my favorite recipes! Click, right click, save, and print. We use these recipes ALLL the time. We've eaten half of them in the last week. :-) I tweak all of my recipes, regardless of where we get them from, and I've put my notes on the recipes themselves - some of those notes are directed to me and were written ages ago, and some are directed to you and were written today. :-)








Thank you sooooo very much for your friendship and support! I really appreciate you. :-) :-)


1 comment:

  1. Now I am SOOOOO hungry!!! Thank you, Andrea :-) P.S. I am completely sympatico with the enjoyment of thunderstorms! Nice to know

    ReplyDelete